Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Dating Game!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


It was a good weekend for me. I was too crazy, party all day, for three days?! It has been a while since I have not dancing all night long. *giggles*

That is when the mind takes control and what you can think of, is having loads of fun! Ah, and good things happened though. *wink*

I think, I am back in the dating game. *weeee!!!!*

Ah, I feel like a princess. Principessa. All the time, baby... baby, baby, baby... *giggles* And there were more than one person. Oh, and I got a flower from a stranger too, with the reason that I am so beautiful, that he can't take his eyes off me?! It's sorts of like a story book fiction!

Remember I was telling you guys about the other guy, that I don't know how is the feeling of mine towards him? Probably, I like him more now. Like, he is in the upper stage than the rest. I just thought so. It's just a feeling struck, somehow. But, I might change this opinion in few days time. As you all know by now, I am Ms. Fickle. At least, that is what Daddy called me. *wink*

Okay, I'm off to bed now. Long day tomorrow. Talk soon! *kisses and hugs to everyone*

6 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on February 26, 2008 at 12:09 AM said...

I am very glad to see you enjoying yourself Ms Fickle .... it does my ol' heart good........

shle3pyb4by on February 26, 2008 at 3:43 AM said...

hi daddy! i know ive been very bad, not been in here for the whole weekend. but ey, i miss you!! loads. and 70steen, sylvie, etc.

anyway, im glad that i made you happy somehow, just by enjoying myself! :)

yes, yes. ill stick with the name Ms Fickle for now! :)

sylvie d on February 26, 2008 at 5:17 AM said...

You have a good time girl you deserve it! don't stop twirling though!

70steen on February 26, 2008 at 6:53 AM said...

carry on carrying on having fun that is an order :-)

shle3pyb4by on February 26, 2008 at 9:54 PM said...

hi sylvie! :)
i wont stop twirling, of course... and i want you to start twirling too! :)

shle3pyb4by on February 26, 2008 at 9:55 PM said...

70steen, okay! aii aii sir! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino