Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Guten Tag ~ Good Day


Do you speak German?

Well, I don't. *grins* But, I have once had a German housemate once and I have told him my interest on the language! I mean, imagine if say, me... I am a girl from Malaysia, who can speak German language fluently? That would simply amazed people from all over the country, I'd say?
Photo credit: Dolo Languages

What do you think? *rolling eyes*

Therefore, for a start... let's have this, shall we?

Order a schadenfreude movie on DVD now!

Now, well said... isn't it? *twirl*

5 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 10, 2012 at 1:15 AM said...

Just testing ...

shle3pyb4by on May 10, 2012 at 1:25 AM said...

Yayyy!! So, it's done. :) xxxxx

John C on May 10, 2012 at 2:05 PM said...

I found most Germans know English and just like acting dumb when you talk to them in English.

After a week they got tired of my constant pantomiming like a Frenchman perhaps.

shle3pyb4by on May 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM said...

Hey John,

Yeah, probably they just too lazy to entertain us who doesn't speak their language. Who knows? ;)

Anyway, it makes me wonder, how is it looks like when you're pantomiming? Haha... :P

Xxxx

John C on May 12, 2012 at 3:06 AM said...

It's so bad it makes Germans give up acting ignorant after a week of it. :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino