Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monday Haters?




So, I went to the office this morning. I had few things to do on my table. I mean, things that I need to finish up, like supposedly a week and a half from now. NO WAY! Its too much for me to do that by myself. Plus, it's FREAKY MONDAY, and there is no way I can manage to sit still and concentrate on my work. It's like, NO WAY!

So, early in the morning... I had a cup of tea. Staring at my PC, and do nothing. (Less people in the office this week, most of them taking up their holidays now... I mean, at this moment. Sorts of, hols-mo' for them, I guess... But, mine?! It's all gone!)

At some points, I just stare, and like stare at the PC monitor... and trying so hard to at least concentrate. Like, being a good employee.... I mean, to start doing some work! But, nope. Not a move at all. I just sit still, and stare. And, sometimes... sip my tea.

It's always like that. That is how my Mondays life. I mean, my Mondays routes. *rolling eyes*
Unless, it's a Bank Holiday. Then, it's a ya-ya, lalaland for me. *twirl*


So, there goes my Monday. Just like my other Monday days. Lazy me on Monday. That is me.
Enjoy the rest of the day peeps! *wink*

P/S: Maybe I should form a club?? called Monday-Haters? *rolling eyes and smile sheepishly*

3 twirls with baby:

fairy on August 28, 2007 at 5:30 PM said...

Can I be in the Monday-haters club?? Wut a brilliant idea!!! XD

shle3pyb4by on August 28, 2007 at 8:35 PM said...

fairy, you are most welcome. lol.
*wink*

AdrianC on August 29, 2007 at 8:47 PM said...

MONDAY HATERS CLUB? hahaha mondays mondays mondays sigh sigh sigh

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino