Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

A Piece of Appreciation....




I am at home. I was having a bad PMS thingy. Period cramps.  Darn, it's too hard to be treated that way. I mean, you know. You kind of curling on your bed since morning, and you can't do anything else but to curl and holding your tummy to reduce the pain.

That's too awful!

I feel so bad. Not going in today. I have tons of work to do in the office, but I can't just bear the pain to walk in the office like I normally do. I felt terribly guilty, in a way.


However, I have few announcement to make. I think I am thru' with it already! I know, I have been telling you peeps, more than once that I am thru' with the break-up thingy.... But, today. It's for real.

I have bad times early in the morning. I smashed everything on the wall. (Being a super-maniac-head), and I could not think straight at all! I thought I have been thrown, like nobody at all! I felt awful. Terribly in pain. Whenever things got smashed on the wall, and it scattered everywhere on the floor, I imagined myself, my heart...throbbed and cut into pieces. I was torn. Too bad that I felt that way.

But, that was it. I give it a thought. I don't think I can live like that. It was like, torturing myself over something that is not supposed to be turned myself to. So, I stopped. I know it is nothing like that. I am nothing like that. I can do far more better than that. It is  not because of one guy, I can tore away myself and live my life in some kind of tormented life. Not like the one I can think of. So, I quit.


No more harassing myself with violence acts or anything the like. I am strong enough to build back my confidence, my life, myself the way I am raised. I am a good girl. I know how to take care of myself. I don't need other peeps to control my life.

Therefore, I am back! And, now no more lies. I am strong enough. I can do this. If everyone else believe that I can, why can't I? I felt like I am reborn. I am starting back my new life. I will focus on my life, my future ahead me.

Thanks to all of you peeps, who believe in me. I know I have you peeps to guide me! Thanks a million! That means a lot to me. I will become more matured, as time passed by. Thank you so much, and I really mean it. Thank you...

8 twirls with baby:

fairy on August 20, 2007 at 11:23 PM said...

yay! :) i'm happy for u!

shle3pyb4by on August 20, 2007 at 11:25 PM said...

love you babe! thanks!!! *wink*

mynameislina on August 21, 2007 at 7:12 AM said...

Ok please don't throw anything else after this...ermmm except in Facebook...boy it was so much fun!

shle3pyb4by on August 21, 2007 at 7:16 AM said...

hahahaha...okay, i wont! ay, i give u a sheep, right?! *smile*

AdrianC on August 22, 2007 at 5:21 PM said...

FACEBOOK? wow ive heard alot but never actually used it. you using it baby?

shle3pyb4by on August 23, 2007 at 2:44 AM said...

hehehe...yup! i have facebook account. create one!!! then we can have fun! *wink*

Unknown on August 23, 2007 at 9:26 PM said...

And suddenly the world started to look all bright again! :-)

I know the feeling and am glad that you are managing to banish your anger and hurt!

Move on, that is all that is required... and one day you will look back at this and wonder - Why did I make such a fuss?

Good for you! :-)))
@-->-|

shle3pyb4by on August 24, 2007 at 3:24 AM said...

thanks lupideloop!! appreciate tht!! :)
i'm all good now. recovering, and back to normal! or maybe, superb than before? *wink*

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino