Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Vocabulary Runs...



Thanks to Linda, I have completely filled my time during lunch-hour with some charity works... that somehow improve my English vocabulary.

And, gosh! It is addictive, alright! *more winks*

Feel free to see where do you stand, your English vocabulary and at the same time, giving out to those needy people. Hey, at least it is a good thing to do on Friday. *flip flaps like a cheerleader girls*

RICE DONATIONS is the link. (Just click it over, and the fun begins!) Have fun!

P/S: Oh, by the way... I played until I donated 3000 rice. And, my vocabulary level is 16. So, I guess it's not too bad! *wink*
Will try again tonight, at home. Yayyy!

0 twirls with baby:

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino