Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, February 4, 2008

I Hurt My Feet


I am being a very good girl this week! :) I went out on Friday night. Surprisingly, I came back at 4 in the morning, and straight to bed. Woke up the next day (which is, on Saturday), and went out to have my weekend retail therapy. Which is good, boosting my mind in a way.

Went back home, and despite of going to a club, I went to my friends place. My good girls friends. Spent few hours there, watching The O.C. episodes. (I know. I never do this, especially on Saturday night, but I did!). It was such a torture though to keep on thinking of going out but I did not. But, I did very well at the end. I didn't go out! ;)

And went ba
ck home at 1.30am. Can't really sleep, so I was hooked up with my PSP. I bought a new game. Sim Castaway! Got really attached though, as I stopped myself from playing at half six in the morning!!! Woke up today, feeling weird! Had a really bad headache. And was too attached with the laptop and PSP! Just few hours ago, I went to the shop to get some groceries. And now, I am back i my room, and I saw something. Which is, a bit confusing. I hurt my feet. And it is weird, as I don't feel anything. I
keep on thinking how it happened, but I could not figure that out!


It's bleeding horribly. And, I am still thinking. Like, what really happened? I wonder.
Happy Sunday everyone!! *twirl with bleeding feet*

6 twirls with baby:

darlene on February 4, 2008 at 11:49 AM said...

ouchy!!.....that must hurt,,,hope it heals soons...

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS MY CRAZY TWINS? WHAT;S WHY YOUR ICQ NOT WORKING??;/ MISS U SHALONA LASKA!!! :***

shle3pyb4by on February 5, 2008 at 3:33 AM said...

hi darlene... ;)
it hurts, badly. anyway... i am still figuring it how it happened. still wondering... :)

shle3pyb4by on February 5, 2008 at 3:34 AM said...

marta, i will try again soon! i miss you too laska! ;)

Anonymous said...

double *ouch*

shle3pyb4by on February 5, 2008 at 6:47 AM said...

hi nursemyra... ;)
i know, it was and still hurts. but until now, im so confused. i wonder why.... like, what really happened. i dont know!

P/S: glad that you can post comment now. :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino