Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Twirling Back Again!! :)



Hey there. It has been a while. Really. Too many things have been all over my simple-supposed-to-be life. It has been hectic, alright.

It seems that the blogsphere has been so quiet lately. I thought it was just me, but in fact, it happened to few other blogs too. As in for me, I blame the beautiful sunny days that just swept away Dublin these past few days. I know I supposed not to blame the oddness that happens, but somehow it just make myself become lazy when I got touched by the warmness of the sun, all day.
*wink*

Anyhow, I am back here, blogging as always.
There are so many things, inexplicable. First, my life. I think I am becoming more sensible towards everything that passed through my life. I am becoming quite happy with my job now. Day by day it's like, I am enjoying the job that I have now, and I think it is so much of a good thing on that! It is so rare for me to have this feeling towards a profession! Trust me on that. But, knowing that this thing happened to me, I think I am growing up. Growing up to become a lady who knows what responsibilities are. What is important and what not.

Then, my love-life. I thought it has ended. But, I am in the same story line, just that I have moved to another chapter. And I don't know how long it's going to take to finish up the whole book. The book has been enormously full of emotions and suspense. As one time the reader will be sad, and on the other time, they will be clapping hand with big smile drawn on their face. And I don't know as well whether is it a book with a good ending, or a book that ended up with the reader will be wet with tears. The only thing that I know is that, it is one hell of a BOOK!

So, basically... that is what has been going on with my life. And I would like to express my feelings here, how much I miss blogging. Really. And I am so happy to be back. As the clock strikes 22.36, I will have to put a stop on this dot line, and till then... I will come back to jot down more stories of the upside down of me.

Good night and see you soon!

I love you people!!! :)

4 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on April 17, 2008 at 1:51 PM said...

The joys of Spring indeed - carry on *twirling* and causing gentle chaos - tee hee

70steen on April 18, 2008 at 5:28 AM said...

Great to see you back B4by we have all missed the sunshine, giggles and twirls you cast around :-)

shle3pyb4by on April 18, 2008 at 5:33 AM said...

hi daddy!!! :)

i am here, back twirling again! wee hooo!! :)

shle3pyb4by on April 18, 2008 at 5:36 AM said...

70steen!! *BIG WAVE with BIG TWIRL*

i am back again to cheer up everyone, err... including myself. :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino