Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Lucky Luciano


It is a fine Sunday evening. One more weekend, relaxing at home. It was such a peaceful moment for me, I guess. Not that I'm complaining, but at least somehow I would be fine on Monday. *wink*




I have been browsing thorugh the internet about Mafia. Somehow, the title Mafia always intrigues me in some ways. Most everyone thought that there is nothing good at all about Mafia. What they knew is just killing people, drugs, and lists of other bad things in tow. But personally, I think there are more than that.
First of all, they respect each other. The hold the dignity of oneself. And they are like families, gathering together, and that is when the respect approach. In my opinion, Mafia and Gangsters are two different thing. Absolutely. You can't be deceived and simply group them together under one definition. It is absolutely absurd to combined those two under one description, as they are not.
As I was browsing more, under the title Mafia, I came across this name. Lucky Luciano. He has been the legend, all time favourite. As I read more and find out more about Lucky Luciano, I think he is one gentleman with vision and most importantly, he is a wise man.
I can't really say anything much about it, as I just discover him in one of the articles, but one thing that put me in shock, is the fact that a troop of soldiers, were asking him for permission to enter the country instead of asking the government itself? So, definitely means that he has more power than the government who was supposed to rule the country. And more, if I am not mistaken he was in the prison when he was asked! How bizzarre? *wink*
Here are few videos on Lucky Luciano, and hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Have fun!










2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on July 21, 2008 at 1:20 AM said...

I've been watching the Sopranos recently - really good. The Mafia started as a sort of 'union' to protect each other. Like most organisations it got corrupted ....

shle3pyb4by on July 21, 2008 at 2:02 AM said...

It is true indeed. Somehow, I think mafia is bad, to refer to the kiiling, drugs, etc. but deep inside they have the good sides as well. it does. it really does.

and as you said, it got corrupted. that is when it collapsed badly. people are not satisfied with what they have, and the urge to have more leads to corruptions. that is all about. i think so.

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino