Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

E-mail Buzz


It has been a while since I write. It is so meaningless. Life. I don't know anymore what I am doing, basically. He called.

He did last few days. But silly me, again... I refused to answer for some reason, which I don't really know what. Pathetic, eh? And, it is not only once, it was twice. I don't know whether is this the right thing for me to do, or I am just torturing myself with such punishments because I know things are not getting better.

It's not like making such things, made me feel great instead its making things go worst. On me, precisely.

Got an email anyway. It was yesterday. It was such an overwhelming mail. Once, before he went off to where ever he is supposed to go, I told him that I am not going to be bothered with any things that have to do with the Prague trip, as I thought that he is not even excited about going there. He seriously wasn't. So, I leave it to him, all the accommodation stuff, where to go and things like that on hold. Not that we are going anyway, at least that is what I thought of. And I even told him this, as I am tired of being the Little Nice Missy!

As I am so sure that we are not going, anyway. He is so ethusiastic, NOT!

But then again, I thought I was thinking too much before. The email explained everything, somehow... it is the opposite of what I thought!

He told me that he booked the hotel! He did! He actually did, and somehow it caught me in surprise! Seriously. Knowing him, he wouldn't do such thing! Honest to God!

With this thing happened, shall I say that most of all the things that I thought would presumably, be totally wrong?! Would that be possible? He is so full of surprises, and I don't really know anymore. And, should I really go to this Prague trip? Would that be any good or it will shred me to pieces, when it is ended?

God, I think I am really suck at this. I am thinking too much, as always. Silly girl.

4 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on September 6, 2008 at 10:35 PM said...

"God, I think I am really suck at this. I am thinking too much, as always. Silly girl." - you must learn to listen to yourself - and don't worry, everybody goes through this to a greater or lesser extent .....

Unknown on September 6, 2008 at 11:44 PM said...

We all go through dark moments in our life.

Keep your head up and continue to live your life regardless of the outcome.

Once you reach the end of the dark tunnel, you will have a new found appreciation for life.

If you ever have a moment, please take the time to visit my blog at http://thegreatstone.com

shle3pyb4by on September 9, 2008 at 7:03 AM said...

hey daddy! :)
i am always to that extent! i mean, that such a lunatic extend! sigh. i dont care anymore! enjoy life to the fullest, i think its great! even though, its really really rotten inside. who cares? ;)

shle3pyb4by on September 9, 2008 at 7:05 AM said...

hey greatstone. thanks for visiting!

yeah, but my tunnels, my roadways are too many black tunnels, and those are so hideous. and it is not a good view, at all. at least, not at the moment. i surely find the lights soon, to light up my dark tunnel, and it surely soon. to be there. soon enough.. thanks for the advice anyway. appreciate that loads! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino