Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dreadful, Annoying Dot



It is such a lovely day. :) And I am just sitting home, and a BIG no, no to studying today. I have been staying up last night until half four just flipping through my college notes, and oh well... I thought, at least I did some studying going on! So, well done 'me'! Haha...

I just remembered what I wanted to post yesterday!! It was about a pimple!! I got an annoying pimple just below my nose, in between the nose and the upper lips! It is the most irritating pimple you could have ever seen! Haha...

And worst, it's the big, painful with white slob, or was it greenish kind of thing? Well, the bottom line is, it is horrible. Or should I say, it was?

I think it popped out this morning, while I was taking my mid-morning shower! But then again, the pain is still there, which I thought it would be gone when it popped? Oh, it is just bothering me loads! Too much! (I know, I know... I am being a drama queen! As always...)

Well, that is it for now. I am just here, in the sitting room, relaxing away... But got tired sitting here already, might go upstairs, and ready for another Mario Kart session with my Wii. :)

Okay then, I guess I will continue later on? I will, I think... Hmm..

Have a nice day, people... and tata for now. xxx *twirl*

4 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 1, 2009 at 5:21 PM said...

I'll have to re-name you Baby Poppins - tee hee

shle3pyb4by on May 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM said...

hi daddy! :) hhaahah... come to think of it, i did flying, sort of... winter last year, and i was with an umbrella... hmm, so i guess it is adaptable! :) xxx

Daddy Papersurfer on May 2, 2009 at 2:25 AM said...

Too much wind - I know the problem ....

shle3pyb4by on May 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM said...

horrible, isn't it! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino