Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hula Hoops of Life


Hey! :)

Well, I have a good news and a not so good news. Maybe we will start with the good news?

Okay, here goes! I got a job interview next week, on Wednesday at 8am! Yayyyy!! My first job interview after nearly eight weeks unemployed and trying so hard applying for jobs!!! :) It is not a Quantity Surveying job obviously, looking at the scenario of the construction and economy at the moment, but... at least I have an interview to look forward to!

It is a job interview with LUSH! A soap shop. And I sent in my resume last two weeks. It is not just a resume, but I have to submit a cover letter, and it has to be NOT A FORMAL cover letter, which has to be loads of colours and nothing spells formal in that particular letter! And, I sent in one kind of cover letter, which I think I would not get a job at all if they require a normal type of cover letter. Oh, that is not all. It has to be stated in there, why they should hire me and why am I amazing? How difficult is that? I have to brag about myself, and which I did... and for the last two weeks, I nearly make a decision of never ever going to walk in the shop anymore, because I feel so embarrassed of the letter that I put that in! Haha... but, luckily with that weird letter I got myself an interview! Yayyy...

Oh, and I am so looking forward for it. Here is the copy of my cover letter!

The bad news is, I think thing has got worst with me and Mr. Boyfriend. It's just that I think we don't really get along as how we were before, and it is quite sad to be honest! I nearly forgot to tell you that last weekend, I thought it was the end. Seriously, I mean he just acting so weird (which I think because of the amount of the alcohol he consumed), but apart from that it seems like I don't actually know who he is anymore.

And today, he came over and we went for lunch (okay, hear this first. I did asked him to go for a movie, last two days but was cancelled since he wanted to watch the football and same goes with yesterday, that is why he came in today early, to make up the movie invitation that he has to cancel), then he went back home, to watch movies with his friends (which I thought it was the Watchmen - which I said he can go that without me, because I don't really favor that movie), but only to find out few hours ago that he went to see a horror movie (which, he supposedly hated it everytime I asked to watch that kind of movie)!

Maybe I am acting like a drama queen or some sort, but I am a bit pissed off. And I think I am allowed to be pissed. I asked him to go for a movie, few days ago... but got refused. And then, suddenly he went to see a movie with group of friends, and it is not a movie that he intended to watch and it is fine? I don't really want to go and watch the movie with him and friends, but when it is become so obvious that I have been excluded and all my opinions are always been shit to him, but it is okay when his friends made it, it is just pissing me off! Really.

Oh, and mind you. The group of friends, there are few girls as well. No, no. I am not jealous with them, they are nice to me. Just that, why am I being excluded? I don't really want to go, but just why?

Oh, and one more thing, last weekend as well... there is this one little filthy bitch, who claimed to be his ex (even though, his friend told me that it was just a one time act, and not even his girlfriend, etc.), just throw herself onto him, and I am in front of them watching!! Oh, and to make it worst, he did NOTHING! Nothing at all, but just looking at me! What is wrong there? Am I missing something?

I don't seem to know who he is now, already. We can't get along at all now. Not at all. Ah well...

3 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on April 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM said...

I shall concentrate on the positive - fantastic about the job interview!! and no wonder you got it - the covering letter is great.

Good luck - I really hope you get it
*twirling hugs*



*crash*




...... oh poo

fairy on April 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

babe, good luck on the job interview. n u missed my BBQ potluck on Easter Sunday! I'm sooo meeting u up for lunch dis week. miss u!

neway, relax on the mr.boyfriend part. lets meet up n chit chat.

xoxo

shle3pyb4by on April 18, 2009 at 1:50 AM said...

hi daddy... yeah, it was brilliant! i was so excited when i got the call. :) xxx

hi fairy, yup. its already friday and i havent got the chance to meet up?!! haha... xxx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino