Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Study Is Just Not The Thing For Today


It is half nine-ish. And I am still here, just had my coffee and stare at the blank page of a notebook, trying to figure out why the HELL is it so difficult to start studying!! The second exam is tomorrow morning at half nine, and I could not even afford to start looking at the notes!! This is absurd!!

Usually, I will have the urge to study already by now. But then again, today it is all seems to be messed up. And I am doomed, to be honest! I am... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!


So, how possibly can I do this??? Why do I have to feel 'blueeeeeeeehhhhhhh' whenever I thought about studying? Haha... Weird isn't it?

Help me out!!!!

Later! :) xxx

*twirl nervously*

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM said...

Good luck today ...... great piccy BTW!!

shle3pyb4by on May 19, 2009 at 8:45 PM said...

thanks daddy! :)

uhuhh, so one more paper to go! :( oh, the fat cat is sooooooo cute, isn't he? and did you noticed that he is actually drinking Bud Light? haha... xxx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino