Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hectic & Chaotic?



Phew!! :) So, everything is back to normal and I am back here in Dublin.

The trip to London was okay, but the best bit of it is that I got the chance to meet my family over there, even though it was only for few days... I think I missed them already. :(

There were too many things happened over in London and on the way back here to Dublin. But first and foremost, the most annoying incident is when my flight going back to Dublin was delayes for, approximately 5 hours!! It was absurd! I was stucked in the waiting / boarding room for almost 'a decade'!!! It was too long. Really really long... :(

And of course, I had to ring the shop and tell them that I can't come to work, as I was supposed to be at work at 2pm, but my flight was delayed every hour! At 9, they said it would be at half ten. Then at 10, they said, it would be half eleven, and at the end, I got in the plane at about 2? The time that I was supposed to be at work! Disgraceful!

And, to make things more complicated, I got a call from my previous employer, which was a good news! Somehow. They offered me a job for two weeks, and willing to pay me 20euro per hour!! But, to shorten the story, I had rejected the offer! :( I just can't. They want me continuously for 2 weeks, but I have my own commitment with the soap shop. I can't just bail on them just because for the two weeks offer, can't I? :(

Ah, so that it is... the list of my Hectic Event throughout this passed few days... So, so hectic, isn't it? Well... the main thing is, I am still alive. I think that is all that matters! ;)

And if you are interested to look up more of my photos in London, feel free to go to the photo folder of London Excitement With My Family! ;)

Cheers!

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on June 12, 2009 at 5:21 AM said...

You look as though you had a great time ........ with rather a lot of munching!!! - tsk

Home safe and sound - that's the main thing .....

shle3pyb4by on June 15, 2009 at 3:28 AM said...

:) i ate a lot! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino