Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm Back... :)


Hey.At last, well... as I may say. I think, I am done now. I really am. I was really in bits last night, weeping over stuff, but then... when I woke up this morning, I just realized. This is so unsound. Why would I allowed someone who is so selfish and mostly immature, just thinking solely about his life, and dumping me just like that as if I am close to NOTHING? Why would I let this person destroying me, my life?

This is so not going to happen. I love myself. I can't let some idiot do this to me. Na'ah. As to that, I think I have to move on. It is not simple, I know. It would be so difficult and hard to cope. But, come to think of it, I can. And I will, eventually... as what Daddy said. :) Thank you Daddy!! Appreciate that.

And, (mind my language), F*** all this. I will somehow get back on my two feet, I will... slowly. :) And with that, thanks to all who's been helping me out with this. :) I was emotionally unstable before, but... I think it is getting better now. :)

Have a good night. xoxo

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on September 21, 2009 at 3:15 PM said...

Signs of optimism!! excellent!!!

[A tiny weeny eeny peeny *twirl*]

shle3pyb4by on September 22, 2009 at 12:12 AM said...

:) i am trying now... hushhh! ;)

uuh, seems that you have been practising on the twirling, i see.. xoxo

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino