Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

30 Scares Me!



I will be 30 next year. Somehow, today I had a thought about it. Just now. Yes. I am going to be 30 next year and it is a bit scary, don't you think so? I will no longer be in my 20s. It feels a bit weird, I must say.

30 is supposed to be a successful age, where you have a descent job and a proper life. A professional life, perhaps? The age where people look up on you. Not like what I am having now, clearly. Well, I know that I am yet to be 30 this year, but still... next year is just around the corner and I am still me. Uhh... :(

Aging is a bit scary, don't you think? People expect so many things from you and you have all this decision in your hands. Why can't we still go to the park and feed the ducks and not think about being 30 next year? Being 30 is big. Maybe I should have a list of things to do before I reach 30? ;)

Going to be 30 is a big thing and I am clearly not looking forward to be 30. Sigh.

0 twirls with baby:

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino