Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Last Paper




So, today is my last exam!! Wee hoo!! ;) Can't wait for the moment when I have to complete the last sentence in my answer book!!!

Well, first thing first. I just need to have some faith that I can actually do this exam - even though deep inside I do feel like a total loser, trying so hard to remember the things that I have read! Sigh.

Anyway, this is it! Exam starts at 2pm and I need to get ready now.

I will update soon. Take care and have a happy Thursday to all! ;)

xxx

3 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM said...

Sooooo ..... how did it go?

wani ezryl * on May 21, 2010 at 3:03 AM said...

how's the paper? :)

and wahhhh a new layout!! sempat buat tuu HAHA. i want to change to a new layout too. tgh nk karang2 ni. lolx

shle3pyb4by on May 25, 2010 at 4:41 AM said...

daddy, to be honest... it was horrible!! :( it's so hard, but then again... it's all done. so, be it. :) thanks for asking! xxxx

wani, as i said... it was terrible!! :( but, it doesn't matter anymore. it's all done. and yes, a new layout! :) do you like it? ;) xxxx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino