Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Letters And You



Hey. How was your weekends? Hope you had a good one.

This week, I've been receiving loads of shopping offers and deals in the post.

When I came back last night, first thing I asked my sister was, "... any letters for me?" And what she replied was, "yeah, some shopping brochures arrived!".

See. That's the thing. Everytime there is any letters for me, it will definitely be something similar like that. Let it be shopping brochures and offers, or perhaps invitations to loyalty card members' event or maybe, many of those monthly newsletters reporting of what's going on at the mall for the whole selected month! My point is, my letters are mostly something that relate to shopping!

My younger brother, on the other hand will usually have something more serious when it comes to his, as he'll always have his own subscription of some serious magazine called, 'Personal Money?' or even many letters from the bank offering him to register for a new credit card, bill statement of his credit cards, bla bla and bla. Many of the serious stuff it is. And same goes to my mom and dad. Oh and mom, with her Reader's Digest subscription every month.

If, say, we compile all of our letters received per week, mine one would be the most colourful with the most un-standard fonts they would ever have! Shopping, on-going sale, new restaurants and cafes opening, lovely shoes offer, amazing handbag deals, etc. and the list goes on and on.

Therefore, that made me think...
Does the type of letters you received in the post portrayed you in a way? Like, what kind of person you are? Based on your letters? Really?

And, if that's so... what kind of person does that tells you about me then? :)
What about yours?

Good night.

2 twirls with baby:

wani ezryl * on May 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM said...

i usually received wedding invitations.. lolx (and from banks)

shle3pyb4by on May 28, 2011 at 1:41 AM said...

haha... yeah, and soon in June you will definitely get more of those in the post! Just because of the school break and people tend to get married by then! :) xxx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino