Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hectic Weekends




Hey there... *wink*
Been a hectic weekends for me. Always, been! *triple wink*


As usuals, but last weekend was far more hectic. I've been partying, all day. Two days, 48 hours to be exact. Crazy, I thought so! We've been club-hopping, house-party-hopping, and the last port, was my house. I had a house party, and it was hillarious, since most of them were fairly new-faces to me. It was awesome.
(Despite that, I should have met Zain my dear friend, but I just can't. Can't barely move! Millions of apology, Zain!) *guilty look*

At first, on Friday eve, after work. I was not supposed to go out. Not at all, at least not to any clubs. But, things changed. I went there. A club called WAX. It was awesome. Good bunch of music, good crowd! Then, it started. From one to
another. Sigh. (I had so much fun, anyway... hahaha....Until I realized that I am so wrecked at that very minute!)


So many things happened! Feelings come and go. Met few guys, met a guy that I like, but changed my mind. So many conflict. Like, loads! (Even now, I don't know what is going on...)

My house party, it was awesome. But, there's the horrible part as well. At the very end of the day, I lost my camera and handphone! Someone took it. Like, actually... someone robbed me! Stolen. Yup. It was stolen!! However, the party itself, the crowd (not that particular someone who took my stuff, we know who he is anyway... JERK!), it's brilliant! I might do that again, sometimes, soon! Yayyy!


That was basically my weekends! Weekends with my lovely foreign friends! 
Italians, Swedish,
Polish... GUYS, YOU ALL ARE BRILLIANT!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! LOADSSSSSS!!!

Amore mio, peeps!! *twirl* 

2 twirls with baby:

Anonymous said...

hey babe.. you sure know how to party eh? 48 hours? man... I'm too old for that! lol

shle3pyb4by on September 6, 2007 at 2:53 PM said...

hahaha... surely am!! then, im totally wrecked! trust me on that!! anyway, no one's to old to do what they want! *wink*

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino