Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Speaking of Luck



I am at home. Sitting. Watching tv. Being a couch potato. While listening to awesome tracks.
All in one.

I feel so tired. Tired, and so tired I am. One more day to go to work, then as usuals, my weekends off. There is something different with this weekend tho'. It is more like, a 'Christmas' like to me.
We are going to celebrate Syawal, this weekend. More like 'Christmas'. As I said earlier.


For the second year, of my life, celebrating it without my family. Sad? I don't really realized that, to be honest. Nano. I don't know.

Supposedly, everyone will be with their family. Celebrating, and having loads of fun. But me, I am here. All alone, for the second year, in my entire life.

Ahh... no worries. I will be okay.

Oh, despite of feeling sad and things like that, for this Syawal thingy... I was, I repeat that... I was supposed to be happy. Because I was supposed to go to this Luciano thingy. A DJ, playing in Dublin... tomorrow night. At least, it will make it up for the sad part, of not being near to my family. But then again, yesterday's text received, I really don't feel like doing anything.

Even now, I feel like not doing anything. Everything is so so wrong.


Bad lucks all week. Sigh.

1 twirls with baby:

Suzanne on October 16, 2007 at 9:38 PM said...

Selamat Hari Raya.

Hope you have fun. That's the thing about being away. Seems like just another day.

Take care. xx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino