Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Exquisite


I am so confused. Am I really in love with this guy, that somehow when he treats me bad, and I am still there? Or, maybe I am too addicted to the exquisite pain that he constantly provide me? The most unbearable pain I could have ever encountered myself into?

Even though at times when he already did the most ultimate sore and scarred my heart and soul, I will always be there to hold up all the torments supplied?

And, as days passed by, I thought I freed myself from him, the existence of his is always still, in presence. What would that best be defined as?

I am free now, free from him. Unattached, technically... But alas, there is nothing exquisite of this at all... Nothing.

6 twirls with baby:

Anonymous said...

yeah..i think im in d same condition wif u kak g.. haihh

Shane on December 8, 2007 at 1:12 AM said...

Love is a crazy thing

shle3pyb4by on December 8, 2007 at 3:18 AM said...

anies, thanks for stopping by. ;) i guess, we're on the same boat eh?

shane, yup! agreed with you. love is a crazy thing. but its too many crazy moments i had, and currently have. and i dont think most of the people have the same crazy moments as much as i had. i am just being the odd ones, i pressumed! ;)

Shane on December 8, 2007 at 3:45 AM said...

I really can relate there... I either

A)Am a Wacko Magnet

Or

B)Have a tattoo on my forehead that says "If your crazy then lets do it" yet I can't see it

I'm slowly filling up the list of what not to do in relationships

shle3pyb4by on December 8, 2007 at 4:19 AM said...

hahaha... you got me laughing there! ;)

anyway, i dont know either. same goes with me! i guess, simply because i am the black sheep after all! sigh. headaches eh? *smile 'sheepishly'*

Shane on December 8, 2007 at 6:21 AM said...

My mission is complete then!

Yes headaches a plenty.... Some good times as well though.

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino