Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Decision Making?


It is Sunday morning, and the clock just strikes 10.30 a while ago. Surprisingly, I am sitting in front of my laptop and typing! *wink*

I have succeeded staying in, from Friday night to Sunday morning without having my regular night-outs as the usual. I am a bit proud of myself somehow. I made it.
But it made me thinks. Which options are actually the best to choose, to stay in or to go out?

I just realized, what I have been doing these past few days, by staying in, is basically lounging in my room, internet, flicking through channels in the telly, hoping from one DVD to another… oh, and not to forget, munching all sorts of junk food that I can think of, and that is available in my room.

Would that be the best option of all the options that I have? Eating non-stop those yummy, chocolate snacks over and over again? And obviously, I will eventually, will gain so much weight and no longer be able to go out and have fun. Would that be it?

On the other hand, if I go out, the one that I usually do… Long hours night out, filled with my exercise regime, dancing all night long, that put me to a nice figure, and feeling relaxed… but will definitely be intoxicated with gallons of alcohol consumed in my body, and it stays, will put me to a bad, sorts of bad condition on the Sunday morning, and sometimes prolonged to Monday mornings (that is one of the reason why I hate Mondays), will that be the appropriate options then? And oh, of course… the owl-kind-of living, sleeping during the day, and might eventually lost full day of a beautiful sunny days… on weekends. Would that then, be it?

I always ended up having such options. The one opposing to another, the one would ended up can never be compared. As there were the pros and cons on each. That would simply put me into the hideous condition of all, which to contemplate and as which to adapt?

Is life will always be difficult as this, no matter what is it all about…? Will we always be put in this situation, to choose? Why can’t life be as simple as eating strawberries in field streamed with daisies and butterflies on a sunny day? Does this decision-making will always be the ‘in thing’ in life?

3 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 11, 2008 at 7:42 PM said...

I'm glad everything is becoming clearer to you ....... now go down to the park and enjoy the sun! - that's an order.
[Manliness r us - sometimes I scare myself]

shle3pyb4by on May 11, 2008 at 7:51 PM said...

yayyy!! i am here, still. chatting with mama with ym. *giggles*

looks like, the dark clouds are making their way in, hmm....

should i be scared too? *giggles*

Daddy Papersurfer on May 12, 2008 at 3:23 PM said...

Chatter chatter chatter ....... oh well.

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino