Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Growing Pains?


Tuesday morning. My eyes flicked open early in the morning today, as I accidentally dozed off last night at a very early hour. Now, with a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee, to basically keep my eyes open, I think...

I will be aging to another year of age, next month. It will be my birthday next month. I should be happy and waiting for piles and piles of presents from daddy, especially... but, something else just caught my mind.

If a goddesses become a bit older, with the aging process, would they be known as attractive goddesses, still?? What would happen if the aging takes control and no one can ever been done, would that be the end for the successful years of any goddesses? Would that mean a BIG FULL STOP to anything for the goddesses to venture, and in simple it means, BORING LIFE to goddesses awaits?

And somehow, another thought flicked my mind, secretly... How would a goddesses cope with a situation of being the older one? Say, a scenario where a goddess is far more older (in terms of age) and the peabrain is 'slightly' younger than her... Would that make the goddess have less points than any other goddesses in life? Would that also make her strange among all the other goddesses as she can't find an older peabrain and stucked with a younger ones?

Would age really a factor?

Happy Tuesday, everyone.

6 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 13, 2008 at 2:50 PM said...

Presents!!!! What presents? When is your birthday exactly? This we need to know.
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - considering what I look like. Luckily, the TG is very short-sighted. I told her I'm still handsome and she believed me - tee hee.

shle3pyb4by on May 13, 2008 at 2:57 PM said...

hi daddy!! :)

it is not until next month. i'll let u know at some point. just prepare with my presents! (mind the s, means plural. so many presents!) *giggles*

uhuhh... pity TG. sigh. *another giggles*

anyway, say hello to TG!!

70steen on May 14, 2008 at 1:55 AM said...

many of us in the goddess sisterhood are knocking on a bit and we are still gorgeous and have that inner spark in our souls which completely stops us becoming bored/boring or otherwise... so never fear b4by
once a goddess always goddess

Daddy Papersurfer on May 14, 2008 at 5:21 AM said...

'once a goddess always a goddess' - I know [said in a laconic voice accompanied by a *sigh*]

(I corrected your typo 70's hope you don't mind)

70steen on May 14, 2008 at 5:27 AM said...

hey feel free .... I knew you would lol ;-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra on May 22, 2008 at 2:42 AM said...

Speaking on behalf of my blog-mistress....we totally agree with DaddyP...once a goddess, always a goddess! Happy Birthday!

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino