Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sore Here And There


Hey all. Too many things happened at once. Tenerife, moving out home... moving in home. Too many things, that put me in an insecure position, the most!
The holidays that was supposed to be a superb vacation, turned out to be not so nice. Hectic things going on, with too many things to list out. Last weekend was filled in with moving out and in the new house. And it was so tiring, I have sore all over my body, thought of that having to bring all the stuff up and down the stairs.
At the end of the day, I couldn't make it to the office this morning, so I decided to take an off day. I could not even woke up from bed. It was the most horrible sores ever. My neck, my shoulders... feel like I am working as one of the builders on construction site.
But alas, everything is nearly finished now. I have already picked up all the things from the old house, and next is just to fixed it in the new home. At least, I am nearly finished. That can be done, slowly at normal pace.
I will jot down later for more precise definition of what has really happened. I am still sores, at the moment, so I will talk to you guys later... Soon!
Take care, and kisses from me, b4by! :)

7 twirls with baby:

John C on July 2, 2008 at 11:20 AM said...

Owie! Things happen, but your still here! :) Was wondering when you'd be back blogging...hehe he!

Daddy Papersurfer on July 3, 2008 at 3:41 AM said...

You're back safe and sound - in a way - good!! I'll hear all about it soon ........ *slow twirl*

shle3pyb4by on July 3, 2008 at 7:46 AM said...

hey there john! thanks for stopping by. yeah, too many things and still havent got the time to jot down bits and pieces in here to share. i'll be back blogging soon! dont you worry too much! :)

daddy, hey there. yeah. i did come back safe and sound, i presume so. so, i think its a good thing rather than nothing...

love you to bits! sorry and am really sorry for misfuel for quite sometimes. ill be back soon! :)

mynameislina on July 3, 2008 at 8:07 PM said...

Ermmmm I been waiting for the updates of the new pad and the holidays as well...tehehhehehe

Anyway hope you are recuperating from whatever you are suffering now soon. Take care sistah!!!

AdrianC on July 4, 2008 at 7:26 AM said...

ahh been busy eh? haha yeah i miss euuu! hope everything is great over there; new place = fun?

alright take good care of yourself and see you soon!

XOXO

wani ezryl * on July 4, 2008 at 12:36 PM said...

get better soon, cant wait for ur stories! ;D

shle3pyb4by on July 5, 2008 at 10:57 PM said...

sexyinred

hey there.... i did jot something down. somehow, the trip was so bad. but overall, tenerife was a cool place to stay! i must say! new gaf, is perfect!!

adrian

hey adrian, thanks for stopping by!! hahaha.. miss you too, kiddo!! :) thanks for the 'best wishes'! do'oh! *twirl*

wani_ezryl

hey couz!! :) im back on my two feet now, i think! :)
check out the updates! im ready to blog and roll again!! i really hope, what im saying is right!! i think i have becoming someone else now, a boring dull person without any sense of feeling anymore! but somehow, i think its good for me, at the mo'!

love you all!

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino