Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me



Good evening, everyone. It's Sunday and its beautiful in Dublin! Surprise, surprise. It is very nice, seriously. hen I was sitting in the balcony, I have this sun shinning to me, like a Summer Bliss! At last!! *wink*


I was half dead last night, as I went to a party in a club on Friday night, and it was good performance, somehow! Oh, and the ticket sold out! Luckily, I got the tickets a month earlier! Lucky me!!! *wink*


It was so good, and I will post some pictures when I got them from my friends. If its available. I am not so sure about it. But anyway, it is beautiful performance. Really. I enjoyed myself, anyway. That is must be because I didn't go out for two weekends, and last two nights... when I went there, its superb!


One more important thing, today... 27th July 2008, is my blog anniversary!! It has been a year I have been blogging!! Its supposed to be a party for my blog today!! Yayyy for me!!


I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to whomever has and had supported me all this while. I appreciate that loads! I love you all, people!! Take care.


I'll be jotting down again soon enough! Tata. *wink*

6 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on July 28, 2008 at 5:13 AM said...

It's your anniversary!!!!! Why didn't you say????

Many, many happy returns and congratulations!!!

*Huge hugs* and enormous *twirl*

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary. May this blog lives long, long, long, and long.:)

Lovely Cake!

wani ezryl * on July 28, 2008 at 3:52 PM said...

happy anniversary to the blog!! xDD *clapping and jumping*

Linky Love on July 30, 2008 at 12:19 PM said...

Happy anniversary, so your blog knows how to bake cake?

70steen on July 30, 2008 at 2:55 PM said...

ditto to DP why didn't you say??

well done girl on your bloganniversary..... my what a lot you have done and achieved in 12 months isn't it fabulous :-D xx

shle3pyb4by on July 31, 2008 at 2:21 PM said...

hi to all! thank you for the wishes. aah, its only a year and nothing to celebrate as yet... ;)

sorry for the absence. been tired all week! :( complete with a horrible weather of course! :(

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino