Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hot Potato Flying?


Hello everyone? How is your weekend?

I was watching telly all week, after dinner, and of course... now that it is weekends, more time spent on the telly. Then, there is something that caught my attention, and it never fails to make me laugh, and smile no matter what is my condition at the moment!

Knowing me, full with imagination that no one could ever imagined, it just couldn't stop me from laughing, really. It was a nice one, and somehow I think it might intrigue you sense of humour deep inside you, no matter how serious of a person you can be.

It is the recent British Gas adverts. Where every single thing just flying up, up and away, from you. Like, they had lost the sense of gravity or something, showing that you are losing 'em, and has to tried very hard to keep them with you.

The part that I like the most, is the potato from the pot!! It's so cute when I saw the potato just 'running', 'flying' away from the hot boiled water in the pot!! And the poor lady trying to scoop them up in the air, to get 'em back to the pot!

Good God! It's hillarious!! *wink*

Oh, and I love potatoes. In fact, I am crazy about 'em.

Have fun viewing, and tell me what do you think!


4 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on August 24, 2008 at 2:32 AM said...

I've not seen that ad - it's good isn't it? I thought it was going to be chips for those spuds - tee hee

shle3pyb4by on August 25, 2008 at 3:48 AM said...

hi daddy! seriously. i love the potato flying bit! its so funny and hillarious. and did you saw when at the end the potato went back in the pot? its class!!!

i love it!

Daddy Papersurfer on August 25, 2008 at 5:14 AM said...

Just watched it again - tee hee

shle3pyb4by on August 26, 2008 at 5:18 AM said...

hahaha... i knew it!! the advert seems to be too addictive not to watch it over and over again! i did it all the time!

flying potato, my oh my!! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino