Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What I Want?


Hey. Been a hectic weekend. It was though.

It was horrible. I mean, got into an official relationship that I don't intend to have now, at the moment. It's the super-sweet guy. I mean, yeah. Fine. He is nice. But then, I don't really feel like going into any relationship at all. At least, not now.

But, I can't be so naive and weird. Not accepting such a nice gesture. But then, it is kind of strange for me. At least, not until I am confirmed of what I want. So, I accepted in.

I went out on Friday night, and went ballistic! Ha ha... But at least, I am enjoying it though. When I did that, then only I realized that I don't really care about this guy. I mean, not that I am being mean or anything. It's just that everything went too fast, so I just can't be strapped on chair, and forced to love someone I just like!

I was supposed to met him the next day at 6pm, but at half five I was still in my friend's boyfriend party! And there was this guy, pretty cute... Oh well. When I had this kind of thought, I alrady knew that I am in a big trouble. Terribly!

So, to shorten the story, I stood up the nice guy, accidentally. But what I did, was just staying in the living room of the friend's house, and hang out wth few people and talking. It was nice. And that was it. Plain happy me.

And of course, it triggered the other guy. The Mr. Nice Guy. I mean, he was so pissed off and he was kind of trying to hard not to understand this is me, and there is no way to change the way I am. Worst, trying to separate me from my friends? Who he thought he was? It's so torturing!

And we had a row. And he just bailed off. And, it was just a terrible moment! Anyway, we kind of got back together, and to be honest, I feel trapped! I mean, I don't really want him, but its too difficult to tell him that this is going too fast! I told him actually, but he just shoved my opinion away, and tell me that I am paranoid! Seriously, who does he thinks he is?

Is there something wrong with me, or I am right with all this? These things are driving me insane! Oh, by the way... the guy I met in the party, he is a sound guy. And, things are just worst to have more than two characters! :)

What do I actually want? Tell me what do you think. Good night!

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on October 14, 2008 at 2:09 PM said...

This is like watching several episodes of Friends ....... I think I'll keep 'mum'.......

shle3pyb4by on October 15, 2008 at 5:30 PM said...

hi daddy!! yeah. it seems like it. horrible me, eh?

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino