Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

How Is It Supposed To Be?


I am here, sitting in my sitting room and thinking. I know. It is bad when it comes to me, thinking! But I can't just ignored what I think I am doing!

It is not as bad as I thought it would be, but still it does bothers me. It is just that, I got a bit paranoid of this relationship thingy. My relationship. How healthy can it be, when a relationship is about not meeting each other for quite sometimes? And how weird it is to think that your boyfriend is not really cares about you? Or so I thought.

To be honest, I do not know how would a relationship be? How would a normal relationship be? What should be expected? How people doing it? To be in a normal relationship? Where's the rocky bumps, and for how long it is going to be smooth sailing?

I think I am just freaking out with this normal smooth sailing phasing, that I tend to rock it a bit for a small weeny bit of b4by's rhythm. How odd does that sounds? Has I gone mentally ill right at this moment?

Too many questions for too little time. I am too tired already to think (had bad day at work too! something about a Contractor is - kind of putting up a row with me over underpayment!!).

I need to hit the sack now. Too tired. Perhaps, an early day and a breakfast will clear my paranoia mind tomorrow! ;)

Good night everyone! (uhuhh... and sorry for the small interruption of my usual storyline! *wink*)

*twirl*


1 twirls with baby:

70steen on January 9, 2009 at 8:51 AM said...

I have not read your post fully as I am tired after a full on long old day in London but wanted to wish you all the best for 2009 . chin up and be strong this year ;-) x

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino