Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who Wants To Go Out With Me?


It's Saturday, and I am sitting on my bed, thinking... what should I do today?

I wanted to go out, but I have no idea where to go. And with who. Only then I realized, "Bugger!! I don't have that many friends!!" How terrible that is? Super terrible.

Therefore, there is a question for today! "Who wants to go out with me?"

I really need to go out for a while, to get some air... (just hope that the weather is okay. haha...).

Talk later! :)

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on March 29, 2009 at 4:24 AM said...

I'll have a 'twirl' in here

*twirrrrrrrrrling*

OK, giddy now

*slow twirl*

That's better

This is fun ........ isn't it? - tee hee

shle3pyb4by on March 30, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

it is so much fun twirling, yeah! :) its always been my fav past time... laa la laa hummm....

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino