Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday Tale!



Hi all! :)

Well, there is too many dramas happened in my life within a week duration! Crazy!! Completely. Okay, so here it goes...

I have been so pissed off with the Social Welfare office at the moment! They have been suspended my money for three consecutive weeks, with the reason, I have not notify them about my changing of address! Are they for real??? I have been there three times! Three times, with all the related documents, and every single time... I heard them telling me, "...everything is grand! The money will be in next week, as this is straight forward case... so, it is all done!". Yeah right! Not at all. The same conversation has been hummed in my ears, all these while.

Then, next thing was the college assignment. Thank God! I managed to finish it all off last night, and it is all done and submitted! Yayy!! :) There were six questions, where I thought I only have to answer four (as notified earlier), just to find out that all six need to be answered! Thank God I managed, somehow. So, it is all done and I am quite happy. Only the exams of three papers to go. Yayy!! :)

The fall? Well, there is still a bit of pain. But I think it will be gone quickly. I hope. Anyway, since then I am so afraid of any slippery floors or things like that... The fall really open my eyes to slippery floors in a different opinions! Haha...

Okay, so that was it for today. I am too tired for staying up completing the law thingy. But then again, at least I am free now and I think I need some relaxation time. :) Probably some dvds or anything on telly. Well, see you guys then! :) *twirl*

4 twirls with baby:

mynameislina on May 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM said...

how about another tag game? teheheheheheh check it out on my blog.

Btw I wish the good luck will be with you soon!

Daddy Papersurfer on May 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM said...

Civil servants are a pain in the butt!! - tee hee [I'm not really laughing ...... in a way] and well done on the college assignment!!!

shle3pyb4by on May 12, 2009 at 2:02 AM said...

hi sexyinred... i might check that out soon! too busy studying for my exam!! :( first paper on wednesday! construction economics!! :( xxx

shle3pyb4by on May 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM said...

hi daddy!! true, true!! :) and it is not that i am simply took away the money from the people who is working and being taxed!!! i paid my tax before when i was working, and it is not a short time... it was almost three years, and of course i am entitled for it!! huh!! (uhh, i am so pissed i think! :)) xxx *angry twirl*

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino