Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Double Off Days...


Hello. I just woke up. I know, I know. It is late already to be waking up. But I am off today and tomorrow before long hours shift on weekends!! So, what I did today is just lying on bed and it is a bliss! Somehow I just discovered that the room, my new room... or should I say the bed... is a threat! Not in a bad way, but in a good way. I will be so lazy and comfy and I can lie down there for hours!!! It is great! Haha...

Well, I am planning to go out shopping in a while. Oh, did I tell you that my new house is just next to a shopping centre? :) Not that I really want to shop, but just walking around for some window shopping. Seeing people. Many kind of people. Hmm...

But as in for now, I am still in a lazy mode. Oh, forgot to tell you another thing. The shopping complex is open until 10 at night! ;) Bliss, eh? I say so. Amazing!!

Okay, I guess I continue soon later. Talk to you in a bit. Cheers!!

P/S: I will be posting the new photos soon. Oh, I am still wondering where can I put / waste the boxes? It is still annoying that I still couldn't figure out which bin to put the boxes waste!! I'd say it's the recycle bin but still, I have to shred the boxes into pieces!!!! Darn. Ah well...

4 twirls with baby:

John C on July 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM said...

Can you buy something and send me the box?

Daddy Papersurfer on July 31, 2009 at 1:22 AM said...

So you've moved and lazying around .... tsk. I suppose I'm jealous .... tee hee *twirl and stuff* ..... whoops, giddy now ..... will I never learn?

shle3pyb4by on July 31, 2009 at 6:30 AM said...

Hi John! :)

Hmm... that is a challenging idea to be thought of. Haha....

shle3pyb4by on July 31, 2009 at 6:31 AM said...

Hi daddy... ;) YES! I moved... to a new house. And I am just lounging and lazying in my new room. :)

Oh, probably the twirling needs practise!! ;) *twirl*

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino