Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

IKEA vs. Argos?


Just a little update that I would like to share!! :)

In my opinion, I think (In Ireland, presumably,) Argos is going down!! Definitely!! It is just that IKEA (Dublin) has opened its new store last Monday, and by looking at most of all the prices... hmm, I shall say that they are doing so well!!

Back in my country (Malaysia), we have IKEA ages ago and I personally love the shop!! It is an amazing shop to buy furniture, especially!! Seriously.

And now, since it opens the new store in Dublin, I know that within days Argos will feel the pressure tremendously! How could you even compete with the designs and qualities catered by IKEA. Na'ah. It is impossible!!

Well, we'll see how it goes in few days, I say. :)

Okay, I shall continue then soon. Good night.

P/S: I love this one desk (for my college - final year starting this September!! ;)), and I posted the photo here for you to envy! ;)

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on August 1, 2009 at 3:04 AM said...

Argos will never collapse .... will it? *panic* - I rely on Argos for all kinds of stuff .......

shle3pyb4by on August 2, 2009 at 7:20 AM said...

hi daddy! :) i have no idea, but looking at the situation, hmm... not looking good for argos. ;)

hmm.. is there any ikea near you? ;) xxx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino