Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hot Off The Press



Hey all. Here you go! ;) Hot off the press!! (well, literally...)

The Upside Down of Me is changing to a new, fresher look! ;) I just love the top banner. Try and scroll your mouse on the flowers and the clouds! Aah... it's amazing! I am loving it!

But, since I am not that so much of an expert... the tweaking took me ages! And I did lost few things.

Anyway, I still love it. I think it looks amazing! What do you think?

Special thanks to Ipietoon who create this blog template called Flower Garden. It's simply adorable and beautiful! ;) Cheers!!

Have a nice day, people! xxx

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 20, 2010 at 1:12 AM said...

That is very cooooool ...... good one Baby!

shle3pyb4by on May 20, 2010 at 1:20 AM said...

yayyyyyy!!! oh, ok. i should get back to my not-so-interesting books! :(

thank you daddy!! ;) xx

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino