Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Graduation!!!



My graduation in two weeks!! Wee hoooo!!!! ;) My second graduation and it feels like the first time all over again! Haha...

Well, first thing first. What should I wear????

Like, seriously. Guide me. First of all, it's autumn now and knowing Dublin... it's going to be freezingggggg!!! But at the same time, I am so nervous to go back to Dublin! Really... Anyway, any ideas folks?

Oooh, I am a bit excited about it actually. :)

Traa laa laa hum hummm hummm....

1 twirls with baby:

John C on October 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM said...

Birthday suit is always in style and something that can be accessorized. People will be either overwhelmed or turn ugly not having thought of it themselves.

Congratulations, kiddo! :) You earned it.

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino