Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Inexplicable




It's Friday night, and what would I supposed to be doing, I am NOT.

It's so boring. And, at times like this... I feel awful not having someone to call a boyfriend. A companion. And, I even think that my life is so pathetic, like sooo and sooo up to the max!


The reason I am so pissed off with myself (none of the going-out thingy got to do with my fella friends... It's just me.), because this week, all through the whole week of working days, I have tons of things to do. And, I am pretty worn out to all the things that need to be done, scattered on my table. The huge, gigantic drawings, papers and all sorts of related documents. My table is surely a big mess at this moment. So I thought, a night out for this whole weekends would be grand! But, heck with it. Friday night, 21:45, I am still at home, staring at my VAIO and typing some crappy stuffs here. Sad eh?

And, that particular guy. Sigh. I really don't understand guys. Who would agree with me? When we play hard to get, they come, aggressively. But, when we're there, they just vanished! Like, what are the right move, the pace that we should take? It's impossible, and unbelievable! I just couldn't figure this math out!

When I was talking to another guy, he pissed off. And, when there's nothing, no one in line, he ignored me! Like, wtf? *grumbling*

That is my life, more specific, my Friday night for this week! It is surely, horrible... Like, way too inexplicable!

Totally!!

4 twirls with baby:

Unknown on September 22, 2007 at 5:53 AM said...

You know... I find women to be very much of the same ilk!

I put myself out, did my utmost to be on hand and of help for a female friend of mine and what did I get... she went cold on me, doesn't talk to me anymore, passes cryptic comments and generally makes me feel that she doesn't want to know me anymore!

Where did I go wrong? I have absolutely no idea... and that is how I will remain - totally clueless!

shle3pyb4by on September 22, 2007 at 6:06 AM said...

lupideloop; totally inexplicable! agreed! i mean, it is basically the same thing, but in the opposite ways. i mean, if you're a guy, then the girl will be the pain in the *ss. and the other way round. like, what is wrong with the world, nowadays?! one word; MAD!

sylvie d on September 22, 2007 at 9:52 PM said...

oops... sometime things just don't go the way we want them to....I hope your week-end will be better :-)

shle3pyb4by on September 23, 2007 at 6:59 PM said...

sylvie; yup! agreed! *wink*
anyway, after i posted this post, everything turned out to be so okay! thanks to you! i guess a charmed advice from both; Malta and France? *giggles*

take care!

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino