Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fuel My Blog



(Picture courtesy from Sean-B at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sean-b/245744537/)

Everyone has indeed, talking about fuelmyblog. And, of course... as part of the 'club', I am in it too! *wink and twirl*

And, oh yeah. Fuelmyblog is really a nice group to join too! As in, now everyone is racing for the $500, offered to those who got the most votes. (Err... I think so.)

So, as part of the team-members, as I joined them too... of course I would like to have that money on hand too! By the way, who doesn't? (Vote me here --->
)

A lump sum of money, handed to you, wowww! It is the most best thing would ever happen to anyone. Who agrees with me? *rolling eyes*

Well, it's really good that by joining this, (despite of the chances gain to obtain free-money, even tho' I am one of those people who will get the least chances of winning... sigh), I met few bloggers out there who has quite outrageous personalities in many ways... But, whatever the thing is, I wanted to tell you peeps here that these people, they are fantastic! Really.

I have been browsing their blogs. Sylvie, for a start! She's a charmer. Who would ever thought, a mummy for two cute-lil' kids would still be fantastically gorgeous? Oh, she's a star! Really.

And, DaddyPapersurfer. The first time I read his blog, I was like... what on earth is this writer talking about? I can't actually understand any of the things he said. Like...errrr? But, he's adorable!

And, Papersurfer? Hmm.... from seagulls (darn, I hate those creature!), to music and talents of actually, making a HOUSE? And, surfing, and wordings? Until the recent one, the form given out for a partner? *giggles*
Really, a PAPERSURFER!

And, of course... the most recent one. Fracas. I browsed through the page. Fracas this, Fracas that and Fracas thought, Frasca feels... It's fabulous!

These, the people (the blogs actually), I mentioned above. Is really a blog-must-read! Whoever won before, that doesn't really matter. But the beautifully-crafted-material on these... It's unbelievably awesome!

To those who I crossed-by, but I did not mentioned your blog. I am truly sorry. But, all the others, whoever you are... you are truly a star too! In fact, everybody is. (Because you know what happened if I ought to mentioned all other blogs I read, I will be non-stop babbling in here, until the next day, next day and the other day). *giggles and wink*

So, take care and good nite. (It is almost midnight now, and I am truly sleepy already).

P/S: Have all blogs spotted above a go, you might be like me too! Wouldn't be able to stop reading, until you realized that you are so intact with the postings. *wink & twirl*

9 twirls with baby:

misterwoppit on October 24, 2007 at 4:15 PM said...

Now then. What's all this twirling business that keeps occurring? Should I attempt it, or is it best to have lessons first?

shle3pyb4by on October 24, 2007 at 8:09 PM said...

haha... ;)

just do it, and it will turn out beautifully, indeed!! try!! *wink*

misterwoppit on October 24, 2007 at 8:47 PM said...

*twirl*...*THUMP*

Ouch.

shle3pyb4by on October 24, 2007 at 9:00 PM said...

aah... dont twirl to fast! *wink*

you're a beginner. mind the table... whoopsie! *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Oh that misterwoppit...

You'd best not advise any twirling if daddyp comes by and asks, because that for sure, will result in something getting broken. (Probably his hip - he'd old you know)

And thank you for your lovely comments. I too, sometimes still don't understand what the heck daddy is talking about at his blog, so don't feel badly. But I'm glad you enjoy fracas. If you like shoes, you will love the Red Shoe Diaries posts at fracas! (Not to mention the bras, and the occasional bare chested fireman!)

At least everyone can understand my posts. ;-)

shle3pyb4by on October 25, 2007 at 2:22 AM said...

ahahaha.... ;)

thanks fracas for stopping by! appreciate that loads, and loads! and, hmm... i'll take note on that!

i like shoes, like reallyyyyy like. i'll head over to fracas later, and dunk myself to the posts there...

yup, yup! yours is understandable! definitely! *wink*

penfold on October 25, 2007 at 2:59 PM said...

Thank you gorgeous! Don't let Woppit fool you - I've seen him twirling like a pro. He's just angling for some private lessons...

shle3pyb4by on October 25, 2007 at 8:06 PM said...

hi penfold. thats very nice of you to stop by. *wink*

yeah? he twirls? really? hmm... ill see what happened next okay?

*kisses to all*

Daddy Papersurfer on October 26, 2007 at 3:44 AM said...

Party time!!!!

Actually, I'm a little bit sleepy now as well.

You young things, so much energy.

Now, what was I going to say?

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE MENTION

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino