Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why I Said That?




It was a total disaster... That is what happened when your feelings take control, over your sanity mind. Why do I have to actually said that? Why do I have to actually asked that? Stupid.

I made some stupid things. I asked a guy, who I actually like so a lot, (as he was treating me differently, in a good way... but now I thought about it, it might be just me who thought that way...), who am I to him. And his response... "NO ANSWER".

Yayyy! Way to go, girl! Another ditch by the roadside moment for me.

Shit. Really not in a good state of mind now. Collapsing, scattered all over the floor.

'Till then. *now I am really sad. Like, really, really, really sad*

0 twirls with baby:

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino