Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sick, Tired & Searching For My Other Half... Again!!


I just don't feel too good today. I woke up with a really bad sore throat! I couldn't even hear my own voice. It was a big disaster!

I feel so weak, and so sick. I guess the sickness is coming back, again! Obviously, it is due to the crappy weather we got here. One time it was so sunny, and the other... stormy, rainy and gloomy. Probably the body could not cope anymore. Just like the birds, confused by their own thoughts; whether to sing or to fly away.

That is how crap Dublin's weather is.

Anyway, somehow... I think I miss my other half. I truly am. I know it's crap, pathetic, like I can't get over it, simply because i just can't get over it!! I have tried. So hard. Just that I haven't seen 'it' for quite sometimes now. And probably by now, he already knew what had happened last weekends. That somebody is actually has his eyes on me, and probably (again!), that he is pissed and decided not to contact me anymore. Duuh! How ironic!

I am sick, and I am missing my other half. Eat me alive, please...!!

P/S: It's the pinky stripe one... *sigh*

4 twirls with baby:

Cowgirl Betty on February 21, 2008 at 5:55 AM said...

Ooof! Sounds horrid. Hang in there! I hope you aren't missing that comfort your other half provided--without remembering why he didn't work out. ; )

Don't worry. You'll be shopping for groceries one day, and BAM! You bump into an old flame, a good friend, a total stranger--who will then sweep you off your feet. Cupid strikes when you least expect the little brat.

shle3pyb4by on February 21, 2008 at 6:28 AM said...

hahaha.... *wink*

if you read through my oldest post, i am always like that... some people said that i am so hopelessly romantic, but most people said i am one horrid girl, and pathetic to be exact! :)

i really hope so, i do hope so!

wish that it will be as simple as i could have ever imagined! whoaa... sneeze!! i got my flu back again! sigh.

Akmaelinda on February 22, 2008 at 3:54 AM said...

geeee...
im here again.eleh who said i didnt want to drop by ur page.heehe

shle3pyb4by on February 22, 2008 at 5:08 AM said...

hey there akma! *frown*
im actually shocked!! you're here?!!!!! *giggles*

good to see you around! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino