Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Best Friends?



The day is over... for today. I am sitting on the stool, in my room. Staring at the laptop. Another nice evening, with a good meal, a good laugh and another box of puzzle set. He just went home. We ate, dinner... again! Together.

It was nice. Was really nice actually.
We had a sirloin steak, spinach, tomatoes and potato cheese. We had a good talk, laugh... we talked basically about everything. And laugh about basically everything. It looks like two person having fun.

But was it just me who felt strange deep inside? Was it normal for a guy and a girl, without any love relationship bonding, having dinner more than once, together? Was it me, feeling so strange when we were quiet, like nothing to talk about, probably catching our breath after a very good laugh, caught him staring at me? Was it me, who is having this hallucination of all these thing and the fact that it is not happening? It just drives me mad!


Technically, I don't really know what is going on. And worst of all, I don't know what and how do I feel at this moment. Maybe it was just friends? And I even had a thought that I will be okay if we are just friends, as I am not sure anymore.


But maybe, I don't know. Maybe he is not really a friend to me. But maybe he is not a boyfriend to me too. But he is something else. He is something more than a friend, but not yet qualified to be called my boyfriend. What is that then? Three days in a week, he came around and just there, sitting with me... whilst he usually do other things. This is just so not him. What make him become 'this'?

What is the hidden agenda? Or maybe it wasn't.


Or was it, all along... was just me, thinking the things that I wasn't supposed to, just to satisfy my mind and self, longing for the exquisite pain. The pain that put me in sorrow.

Is that the new trend of satisfying yourself, in this new era? The more you gain from the exquisite pain, the more you feel better?
This is all one big puzzle, that I can solve, NOT.

Still, the question popping my mind now and then...


"Can a boy and a girl become just 'best friends'...? Can they?"

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 2, 2008 at 2:53 PM said...

Everything still normal round here then - Baby confused and peabrains adoring her!!! - I wonder how this will pan out?
WATCH THIS SPACE
*hugs*

shle3pyb4by on May 8, 2008 at 2:36 PM said...

**twirl**

you think its normal? hugs back to you!! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino