Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Some Trip


I am going for a week vacation, somewhere in Spain... Tenerife, Canary Island!!! *wink*


I will be there for a week, and I hope it will be great!! I hear a lot of things about the island, and everything about it is so nice. *another wink*


Uhuhh... now I have a good vacation for my birthday, and it is for a week!! I really really hope it will be a nice vacation, a vacation worth remembering!! :)


In one month time, I will be there... Yayyy!!

6 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 19, 2008 at 2:21 AM said...

The Canaries are the bee's knees. Named after 'dogs' you know. I am so knowledgeable it's frightening.......and the weather is guaranteed ...... there's always weather out there - tee hee

shle3pyb4by on May 19, 2008 at 5:46 AM said...

hahaha...yes??? but is it nice?? ive never been there, but heard a lot of things about it!!

i'm planning to have myself lying on the beach and having a good resting all week!! no work!!! :)

aah... with new sets of bikinis and skin will definitely be the best colour!!!

yayyy!! i cant wait!! :)

70steen on May 21, 2008 at 6:13 AM said...

It looks just the thing to brighten your spirits ... so envious :-)

Jackie on May 24, 2008 at 9:26 PM said...

Oh dear I hope you get this message.

Happy Birthday first. And, oh I am so envious. This looks like an incredible place to visit.

I hope you are having a simply terrific time!!:-)

shle3pyb4by on May 25, 2008 at 7:19 AM said...

hi 70steen... yeah. theres always a silver lining, somewhere. :)

thanks!!

shle3pyb4by on May 25, 2008 at 7:20 AM said...

jackie, hi!! :) thanks for stopping by. yeah. i hope i will be having a good time. :) and ooh, my birthday is not until middle of june! :)

ooh, and one more thing.. i'm going there with the other half of the socks!! :) a birthday present!! sorts of! ;)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino