Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wicked Wednesday


It is a horrible day today. I woke up and there is dark, black clouds everywhere. And it is a bit chill too! So, obviously... not a very good day today. Sigh.
It is the same thing as well for last night. And the whole day yesterday. Therefore, what more can I say about dreadful weather? Of course, horrible, moody people all around!
I am trying so hard to not to think about the weather as much as I could. Trying to ignore the fact that the weather in Dublin, is so horrid at this moment that it can eventually 'kill' me!
I am eating a bowl of cereal now, accompanied with a mug of freshly brewed coffee! Preparing myself to go to the office, at the same time.
So, I guess I will talk to you guys later this evening, I hope?
Have a good day, people!! Love you all!! *kisses*

4 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 28, 2008 at 3:10 PM said...

The weather is the same here - ho hum
*morose twirl looking for a silver lining*

shle3pyb4by on May 28, 2008 at 8:17 PM said...

its dreadful, horrible, and dreadful and horrible.. and...

did i pass?? hoo humm! :)

70steen on May 31, 2008 at 7:00 AM said...

I see Bernard 'the spammer' has popped in with you too.... I hit the magic button of delete for him :-)

shle3pyb4by on June 1, 2008 at 12:27 AM said...

yup. just did the same!! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino