Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hugs & Kisses




Hey hey... *wink*

Day by day, I think that the world has been unfair to me. It's not that I am getting the bad luck all the time, but it was the other way round! *smile sheepishly*

Things have gone more and more nicer, and better... way too high for me to expect, and it is the unexpectable! Inexplicable!

Life has been treating me good, so good as in too good to be true! *another wink with a twirl* The last time, I was so broken, scattered on the floor, like there was no way, I can be as happy as I can be now. Honestly, this is the best, the moment that I have been waiting for.

Everything in my life... my work. It has been so good, that I am basically enjoying every minute I am in the office. It's not like the last time, when I feel like I am one hopeless employee. Not anymore. I feel the job I am in now, and happy with the work I have. Of course there will be time that I think that I have had enough of work, but life would be so boring without that kind of feeling, wouldn't it? *wink*

And my so-called love life? *grinning*

The other pair socks of mine... Hmm, things are getting better, surprisingly! It looks like I am the girl of his dream now. Everyday, there must be a text from him, asking how am I doing for the day. Isn't that class? Why would he be bothered, even though if I am not there with him at the moment? Why would he be so caring after all this while? This is unbelievable! Oh, and of course... since the last couple of days, he never missed to come over and see me, even though for just five minutes!!! *grins*

My tummy, nowadays... always filled with thousands and millions of butterflies!! It's like back in high school, whenever u saw your crush walking by in front of you, you will get the butterflies in the tummy feeling! What just happened to me? Did I just got strucked by the love-angel spells, somehow, when I was dead asleep?

Oh, and sometimes... he just came over with the reason to borrow a DVD, then that is it. Like, what is actually going on here?
Whatever it is, I am enjoying every bit of it! I can't wait for my birthday getaway! Plus, he will be there, definitely. It would be much more fun, and full of excitement, I think... *wondering*

Off to bed now. Jot down something else, tomorrow. Have a good night sleep, people! Love you all to bits! *kisses*

4 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on May 27, 2008 at 2:40 PM said...

Nice to see you on the up! That feeling in your tummy could be trapped wind of course - tee hee *twirling carefully so as not to burp*

shle3pyb4by on May 27, 2008 at 3:08 PM said...

hi daddy!! morning|!! yeah, i will be twirling carefully so no wind would ever successful in entering my tummy to make me burpppp! ;)

wani ezryl * on May 30, 2008 at 9:55 PM said...

june oh june.. come quick!

;]

shle3pyb4by on May 31, 2008 at 6:50 AM said...

hey couz... :)
yup. so true, in fact!!

i know ur birthday is coming soon as well! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino