Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Countdown Continues...


One more day... *wink*
Tomorrow is the last day at work, before a long That is the best bit of all! I can wake up late all day, and lazying myself all day all night. Can't wait!
And of course, one more day before my birthday. It has also been two years since I have been staying here, in Dublin. Today, exactly two years of my stay here. I am so proud of myself to actually hanging on, alone here in Dublin.
Too many things happened in that two consecutive years. Too many things to list out too. It has been a tiring two weeks for me. As for this moment on, I think I can sit back and relax a bit, with less pressure from no one.
Being older a year, supposedly I should have become wiser. But, in my point of view... I don't think I do? *giggles* I should have set up my mission, my aim... as I am becoming older. Should I? I don't know exactly... still, what I want in life. I really don't.
I haven't found the things that I would want to do. I feel that it is difficult to aim, as it will always be rotten in mind, not being able to make it. Therefore, for me it is best not to do anything with it, but just to go with the flow. I have give up thinking too much, as it always dissapoint me. I always end up in misery, instead of performing a star jump, in any way. *sigh*
Therefore, I have decided not to think. Instead, walk on the runaway. If once or twice, I twisted my ankle with the heels, and fell... I can still arise and walk on. Those few splits will only make me stronger, to walk on the runaway. That is the first thing I have made myself clear. Full stop.
Good night.
P/S: One more day for my birthday!! (not including today). Countdown continues... *drum roll*

2 twirls with baby:

wani ezryl * on June 17, 2008 at 8:05 AM said...

tu lah, shud i wish u according to malaysia time or dublin time? haha :P wahh holidayyyyyyyy (i miss my hols)

::)

shle3pyb4by on June 17, 2008 at 1:08 PM said...

couz, thats the thing! confusing!! kan?? time differences make huge impact! :)

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino