Tick Tock Tick Tockk!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scary Sunday


So, it is Sunday today? Today is the day that I have to be 'tested' on-floor, to communicate with numbers of customers, for an hour! And to be honest, I am so so nervous! I am, obviously!

And to make it worst, it is such a nice weather today, which means... more customers will be entering the shop and see me making fun of myself. I know I would. I mean, when is the time that I can actually do something with an audience, without being so clumsy? Never! I would eventually put my pity life at stake, and trust me there would be an event where I would accidentally be so clumsy. I know I would. :(

This morning, I was basically trying all my best, wishing that somehow suddenly the day would be so terrible, with storm and thunder and of course, Dublin land will be lashing rain, and with that no one would ever feel they have to be in town, supposedly. Therefore, all of them will be staying at home, curl up with a duvet or a throw, in front of the telly doing some movie marathon or some sort. But, obviously my wish has not been granted! It is such a sunny, beautiful spell, has already cast for Dublin, for the whole day today. Plus, even the birds can't stop singing, and tweeting!! Ah well...

It is only few hours, before I will have to get ready and make my way to the shop. I have been awake early this morning, trying to remember all of the products, which one is to make you calm, which is refreshing, and which is the best for the early start in the morning, bla bla bla... and I found it so hard to remember all those little information, and of course, with the fancy names of each of them, just make my brain feels a bit wrecked! It is far worst than studying for an exam, or perhaps the same? Haha...

Well, I better go now, and get myself ready to face the one hour test, and I will be posting later on, on how I am getting on! Wish me loads of luck, and this time, I mean it... I really need all the luck that I can get! Seriously!!

'Till then and bye for now! :) *twirl*

2 twirls with baby:

Daddy Papersurfer on April 20, 2009 at 3:39 PM said...

Well???? .....how did you do?????

shle3pyb4by on April 20, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

well... see the next post! :) *twirl*

 

The Upside Down of Me Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino